Ragan de la Rosa
Objective: To contribute my design skills and UX experience to collaborate with a multidisplinary team, and come up with the best end-to-end product, adaptable across all platforms, and achieve the set business goal.
(Oct '14-Oct '15, Jul '15-Jun '16)
- Worked closely with Senior UX on Audible's 'Whispersync for Voice' platform making sure the end-to-end customer experience was consistent on tablet and mobile platforms.
- Helped prepare dev assets for Android/iOS for Kindle's updated player/reader app.
- Assisted Senior UX in providing proper user journey for Audible membership and Audible retail experience for the Canadian and Indian marketplace.
(Jan ‘15 - Jul ‘15)
- Worked closely with the Senior UX designer and developers in creating Amplify's reading app geared for children of grades K-3, along with a supplemental teaching app that tracks progress.
- Provided Visual UI, and aided in the overall UX for it’s initial launch.
(Apr '13 - Oct '13)
- Website redesigns and social media branding of several OTC brands.
- Designs included web, flash banners, and Twitter/Facebook cover photos and posts.
(May '12 - Apr'13)
- Contributed in the company’s initial rebrand which included designing emails, newsletters, and landing pages.
- Helped in archiving pattern library for web banners.
Adobe Creative Suite
BFA, Graphic Design
AAS, Graphic Design
County College Morris(2009)
Certificate of Completion
Kubert School of Cartooning and Design(2006)
BS, Microbiology and Molecular Genetics
University of California Los Angeles(2000)
Noble Desktop NYC(2016)
Front-End Web Development
General Assembly NYC(2013)